Home Relocation Service
Are you moving to lower mainland, BC and looking for a space you can call home? Whether it’s permanent or temporary housing, we can help you find the right one.
- We compile a list of your housing requirements and criteria.
- We find the properties that matches your specific needs.
- We show you the selected properties in person or online
- We submit all the application documents for you
Below is the list of documents that are typically needed to rent properties in BC:
- A copy of ID
- Proof of Residency (ie: Study permit, Work permit, etc)
- Student Acceptance Letter
- Employment Letter and Reference
- 2 Previous Landlord References
- A copy of Paystubs or work verification letter
- A copy of T1/T4
- Bank statement with proof of funds (Name must be shown on the statement)
Home Finder Fee: $525 ($500 +5% GST)
Please fill out the form below.
We hope you will have a great stay in Canada.